Studio Consultant Application
Apply to join our staff!
Working at the Studio gives caring, intellectually curious ICC students the opportunity to engage in the highly rewarding experience of working with other writers.
Consultant Applications are due December 1, 2016
Applications should include:
An academic writing sample
Two letters of recommendation, one of which should be from a college instructor.
Writing sample and letters of recommendation can be attached to the application or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
You are eligible to work as a Studio Consultant if…
- You will be enrolled in at least six credit hours per semester of employment.
- You have successfully completed ENGL 110 and ENGL 111 with a B or better.
- You have been recommended by one ICC writing instructor and one other professional source.
- You will be available to enroll in ENGL 140, Writing Center Theory and Practice.
- You are able to attend mandatory paid training prior to the beginning of the semester.
- You have excellent writing, research, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- You are excited about working one-on-one with diverse student writers.